About JLP Health GmbH
JLP Health GmbH, founded by Prof. Josef Penninger and colleagues, employs cutting edge functional genomic technologies that enable the development of rational drugs to combat viral infection, cancer and other diseases with high unmet medical need. Based on our unique genetic screening platform we develop a diverse project portfolio and strive to move our findings to the clinics.
Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated Research Assistant with strong experience in Molecular and Cell Biology to join our fast-growing team embedded in an international R&D Group with subsidiaries in Germany and China and cooperation with world-leading scientists.
- Cell culture assays (Establishment of cell lines under BSL-2 conditions, FACS, drug titrations)
- Molecular biology experiments (cloning, plasmid preparations, genotyping, NGS preparations)
- Documentation, data analysis, and presentation to the team
- Preparation and review of relevant documentation for all respective work processes according to quality standards
- General laboratory management and organization, including maintenance, safety, and inventory
Qualification & Skills
- Professional training as technical assistant, laboratory assistant, or similar qualification
- Hands-on laboratory experience with molecular biology and biochemistry techniques (cell culture, molecular cloning, genomic engineering) is a must
- Experience in BSL2 environment is a plus
- Experience in biopharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Experience with mouse experimentation and relevant certificates is a plus
- Excellent team spirit
- Independent, well-organized and proactive work style
- Vigorous “can do” mentality to succeed in a highly dynamic and collaborative start-up environment
The minimum monthly gross salary for the position amounts to € 2,600 based on fulltime (40 hours per week), but a higher salary is possible depending on the experience and fit of the candidate.
If you are interested to be part of a young and growing team, please send your application, containing a detailed CV and a letter of motivation, to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on JLP Health please visit www.jlphealth.com