About JLP Health GmbH
JLP Health GmbH, founded by Prof. Josef Penninger and colleagues, employs cutting edge functional genomic technologies that enable the development of rational drugs and drug combinations to combat viral infections cancer, and other diseases with high unmet medical need. Based on our unique genetic screening platform we develop a diverse project portfolio and strive to move our findings to the clinics.
Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated Research Assistant with strong experience in Molecular and Cell Biology to join our team embedded in an international R&D Group with subsidiaries in Germany and China and cooperation with world-leading scientists. You will be working in a young dynamic team and contribute to preclinical development of different projects.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Molecular biology experiments (cloning, plasmid preparations, genotyping, NGS preparations)
- Cell culture assays (Establishment of cell lines, FACS, drug titrations, viability assays, viral transduction including work under BSL-2 conditions)
- Support of in vivo studies (mouse models)
- Preparation and review of relevant documentation for all respective work processes according to quality standards
- Support maintenance of laboratory equipment and stock keeping
What we expect:
- Professional training as technical assistant, laboratory assistant, or similar qualification
- Hands-on laboratory experience with molecular biology and biochemistry techniques (cell culture, molecular cloning, genomic engineering) is a must
- Experience in BSL2 environment is a plus
- Experience and interest in mouse work is a plus
- Experience in biopharmaceutical or biotechnology industry is a plus
- Excellent team spirit!
- Independent, well-organized and proactive work style
- Fluent in written and oral English and German
The minimum monthly gross salary amounts to 2.327,86 € based on fulltime (40 hours per week), but a higher salary is possible depending on the experience and fit of the candidate. If you are interested to be part of a young and growing team, please send your application, containing a CV and letter of motivation as one pdf document to email@example.com.